Wednesday, April 1, 2009

ACE Team Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt

Thanks to everyone who participated, we had a great turn out for our first scavenger hunt. Congratulations to our lucky winners!


Grand Prize winner:
Melissa from GA

First Prize winner:
Christina from NC

Second Prize winner:
Jennifer from SC

Third Prize winner:
Erika from FL

Fourth Prize winner:
Susan from PA


Stay tuned for future contests and promotions!


Grand Prize – $110.00 Total Value











aprilsoriginals - Pleated Bag in Michael Miller - $30.00
newfangled - Two Paper Bangles in Seafoam - $22.00
kingfishercrafts - Sea Foam Swarovski Crystal Drop Necklace - $20.00
TraceyGurley - Winner’s Choice of Eight Notecards - $16.00
aprilsoriginals - Four Tissue Holders - $12.00
stefaniesbownanza - Butterfly Clippies and Hair Bow Holder - $10.00


First Prize - $86.00 Total Value











AlloverArt - Bird Silhouette Pendant Necklace - $25.00
mariasfunkytreasures - Crocheted Pink Beaded Necklace - $25.00
kingfishercrafts - Sea Foam Earrings - $12.00
laksaware - Pistachio Scrubbie and Dishcloth - $6.00


Second Prize - $78.00 Total Value











Jazzturtle - Gone Nuclear- Handspun Art Yarn - $24.00
agreenelephant - Ellen, The Little Elephant - $21.00
mychelle - Winner's Choice of One Placemat Bag - $10.00-$15.00
stefaniesbownanza - 6 Satin Braided Headbands - $12.00
MooreMagnets - Set of 4 Magnets - $6.00


Third Prize - $67.00 Total Value

inthelightglassworks - Hand Blown Glass Pendant - $32.00
newfangled - Paper Bangle - Blue Lagoon No. 02 - $12.00
slimdgm - Customized Clipboard - $16.00
EBSpider - Cinnamon Spice Mug Cozy - $7.00


Fourth Prize - $51.75 Total Value











UberArt - Lace Chiffon Journal - $15.00
GoneDoggie - Winner's Choice of Handmade Dog Collar - $10-$14.00
ValerieEssentials - Three Roses - $5.00
LittleMissSewNSew - Snazzy Sewing Kit - $8.00
McCoyToys - Handmade Spinning Top - $9.75


Participating ACE Team Shops
agreenelephant - Adorable Stuffed Animals and Home Decor
AlloverArt - Wearable Art Pendants, Rings, Brooches, and Bobby Pins
aprilsoriginals - Fashionable bags, Wristlets, Crayon Keepers & more
EBSpider - Crochetd Accessories and Gifts
GoneDoggie - Handmade Items for Dogs and Dog Lovers
inthelightglassworks - Hand Blown Glass Jewelry and Homewares
Jazzturtle - Unique Handspun Yarn & Fiber Batts
kingfishercrafts - Applique Animal Quilts, Jewelry and Crafts
laksaware - Handcrafted Kitchenwares, Bathwares and more
LittleMissSewNSew - Aprons, Bags, Sewing Kits and more
mariasfunkytreasures - Handmade Jewelry and Vintage Items
McCoyToys - No Batteries Required - Just Imagination
MooreMagnets - Magnet Boards and other Fun Stuff
mychelle - Placemat bags, Dishcloths and more
newfangled - Unique and Durable Paper Bangles
PamperedPapier - Paper Goods For Any Need
slimdgm - Decorated Clipboards
stefaniesbownanza - Headbands, Clippies, Botique Bows and more
TraceyGurley - Original Art, Paintings, and more
UberArt - Journals, Guest Books & Polymer Clay Pendants
ValerieEssentials - Unique Gel Candles

33 comments:

Monet said...

Twitter - ShadyFibers and Blogged @ monetcrochet.blogspot.com :)

Jen said...

I am now a follower :-)

productsoftheday@gmial.com

Unknown said...

I tweeted!
http://twitter.com/ShrimpSalad
shrimpsaladcircus@gmail.com

Unknown said...

And blogged!
http://shrimpsaladcircus.blogspot.com
shrimpsaladcircus@gmail.com

Unknown said...

AND I'm following your blog!
shrimpsaladcircus@gmail.com

Tania Pelletier said...

I blogged about your fun Easter Egg hunt!!

http://oohlalacestmagnifique.blogspot.com/2009/04/yay-easter-egg-hunt.html

melcauble said...

I'm a follower! What is the email address for the submissions ?

Mirya H said...

I am following the blog!

Unknown said...

the e-mail to send in your links for the eggs you have found is etsyaceteam@gmail.com if anyone has any questions please feel free to contact us! Remember you HAVE to find eggs to be entered into the contest!

Unknown said...

Too bad! I wanted to enter the contest but i'm in Canada! :(

Unknown said...

Aw shoot Tricia, we weren't trying to discriminate!!! This is our first big event as a team and we are trying to keep it simple. We hope next time we can open it to international players!! Follow our blog and stay tuned.....!

becki777 said...

I'm a follower - babyboo112524@gmail.com

I posted the hunt on a message board
http://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/13606810.aspx

JenKatJones said...

I signed up to follow the blog. my email address is jonesfamily@sc.rr.com

After B comes C said...

mrandmrssoup.tumblr.com I blogged about it, I now follow the blog, and I shared it as my facebook status. Allover art can confirm it.

mr and mrs soup at gmail dot com

missknits said...

wow great contest!!!

i just signed up to follow! :)
mel_sunrise@yahoo.com!

now off to search!

Frostnymph said...

I am now a follower :)

frostnymph@gmail.com

jess said...

I subscribed to your blog!
uncjenny@gmail.com


I also blogged about the contest in my blog:
http://uncjenny.blogspot.com/2009/04/etsy-easter-egg-hunt.html
uncjenny@gmail.com

Atherrell said...

I tweeted!
http://twitter.com/atherrell/status/1454892429

therrella@yahoo.com

Atherrell said...

I'm now a follower of the blog!
therrella@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone for the great blog posts and links! I tweeted about them today! I hope you all had tons of fun looking for our hidden eggs!

Melinda said...

I now follow your blog!

fetckoms at comcast dot net

Parker and Lauren's Mom said...

i'm now a follower!!

ajmckenney@gmail.com

BBPartyGirl said...

I follow your blog!

Brenda said...

I am a follower too!
brendadeibel@hotmail.com

~Cherokee said...

I am following..

BBlee19@aol.com

Julia Ladewski said...

Following you now!

Julia
jladewski@hotmail.com

Julia Ladewski said...

Also Tweeted!!
http://twitter.com/julialadewski/status/1464515750

BBPartyGirl said...

I tweeted!
http://twitter.com/bbpartygirl/status/1463218970
c_strickand@yahoo.com

WowBaby said...

I am a follower and tweeted

m75smith@yahoo.com

twitter.com/deathlycuteetsy

LoveandLustDesigns said...

Following you now :)

SarahGK said...

I'm now a follower and have asked all my Facebook friends to check out the blog and shops via a status update. Thanks for making an addicted etsy shopper find some great new shops and have a lot of fun!

sarahgilliamkincaid@yahoo.com

Hi La! said...

This was a great idea. I loved looking for the eggs! Props to all ACE Team members for beautiful shops as well.

I am now a follower!!!!

BBPartyGirl said...

I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks to all of you talented women! I have received all of my prizes from the egg hunt and they are amazing! I have gotten so many compliments on the jewelry! Thanks so much!