Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Favorites!

Here you will see some lovely items made by members of the ACE team. Just click on the photos to visit each seller's Etsy shop. This week's favs were chosen by Valerie of Valerie's Essentials.

Flutter by Zellbell

A beautiful beaded keychain with contrasting beads of light and dark colors. I like butterflies (dangle bead on the bottom left), which she uses in a lot of her work. She also has butterflies in her ID holders that she made for Breast Cancer Awareness in October for members of her family.

Reminiscent of a little girl wearing boots and jumping in rain puddles. Or instead of a little girl, maybe it's me doing the jumping! A very fun and unique piece!


This piece just makes me proud to be here in North Carolina! I love the bold Carolina blue sky background. I can just imagine myself at the beach down below the lighthouse looking out at the ocean and listening to Jimmy Buffett's A Pirate Looks at Forty...
"Mother, mother ocean, I have heard you call,
Wanted to sail upon your waters since I was three feet tall,
You've seen it all, you've seen it all ..."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooooo, very nice Friday Favs!! Love them all.

Valerie's Essentials said...

Wonderful write ups!!! I so love all these pieces!