Sunday, December 28, 2008

Etsy Artist of the Week - Tracey Gurley!

Tracey Gurley is our talented artist for the week! Tracey does wonderful landscape, still life, and nature paintings, inspired from my very own North Carolina!What are your creative inspirations?
I am inspired by all of the beauty around us. A lot of times, we don't take the time to notice the beauty on this earth. I hope to help people to take a moment and "stop to smell the roses."

Are you a crafter full time or part time? Full-time.

If full time, how did you make the leap? I decided to become a stay-at-home mom when my daughter was born. I've always been a crafter and artist in some form of media. After my daughter started school, I decided it would be a perfect time to follow my dream.

Who encourages you to create? I always have the desire in my heart to create.

Do you have a blog or website? http://traceygurley.com

No comments: