Sunday, December 21, 2008

Etsy Artist of the Week - Pampered Ponytails

This week's featured artist is Crystal of PamperedPonytails.Is there a story behind your shop name?
I let my daughters name my shop when I was making hair accessories. It doesn't really fit now, but the name has grown on me.

What made you decide to open your own shop?
I love crafting and just wanted to see what interest their would be in what I made. I was just very curious if I could be even a little successful at it.

What is your favorite material to use? PAPER

Talk briefly about your favorite item:
My mini notepads. I just love to make them. They are simple and very useful.

What are your creative inspirations? Anything and everything around me.

Are you a crafter full time or part time?
I am a full time crafter and a stay at home mom. I took my business full time by just expanding on the crafts that I was already making.

Who encourages you to create? My three daughters.

Do you have any advice for other shop owners? Do what you love.

Do you have a blog or website? http://PamperedPonytails.blogspot.com - it is still a work in progress, I am trying though.

No comments: